We are having are our first significant snowfall of the season today! For the record, I enjoy skiing a little. Well, ok, a lot. Adirondack skiing is great, and I can ski out my front, or back, door! I managed to get in four days of skiing last week, in iffy conditions. Today’s Adirondack winter storm should provide better conditions by tomorrow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy trail running Wildflowers Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp hiking deer outdoor recreation Moose Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Adirondack views cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy Fall Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons foliage Wildlife wellness outdoors Nordic skiing outdoor living backcountry skiing nature Summer Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Snow yoga Whiteface Toll Road Spring skiing maple syrup Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather holidays eye candy Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike