We are having are our first significant snowfall of the season today! For the record, I enjoy skiing a little. Well, ok, a lot. Adirondack skiing is great, and I can ski out my front, or back, door! I managed to get in four days of skiing last week, in iffy conditions. Today’s Adirondack winter storm should provide better conditions by tomorrow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid the lake eye candy Adirondack views skiing deer backcountry skiing trail running weather Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate wellness Whiteface Mountain Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Wildflowers Lake Placid yoga cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy outdoors Fall foliage Road Cycling outdoor living outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage nature Snow maple syrup swimming Moose hiking Summer Fall Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid