We are still skiing at Mt. Van Hoevenberg, despite the recent rain. The temperatures dropped and we received around 3 inches of fresh snow on that nice base I was talking about last week. It was great to get a x-c ski in after too many hours in the car and a very indulgent New England Thanksgiving. We kick off the holiday season in style this weekend - skiing and live music! Contrary to popular belief, we do get some culture here in the Adirondacks. For example, tomorrow night, Enter The Haggis, a Celtic Rock band, is playing in Saranac Lake at the Waterhole.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage Whiteface Mountain Snow Alpine skiing Wildflowers skiing eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors nature Fall foliage cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp deer Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views maple syrup Lake Placid Spring Mt. Marcy Wildlife Real Estate backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Seasons Summer holidays wellness outdoor living outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road yoga Nordic skiing Fall swimming hiking Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike